Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Moments with friends are always sweet.

Yupzz!! i have grown up!! finally.. haha.. 17th. What a nice year. You can get your driving license and even hanging out with friends till midnite. Besides spm, everything is good!!

Went to school today. It was fun~ Got wishes from everyone~ thank you so much!!

Had a celebration in Island Cafe just now. There were 11 of us there. Just invited my classmates and scout's friends. Have fun and laugh ~~ At first, we wanted to celebrate in the Cave. But after yen ni told us that the food there is not really worthy we made our choice to Island Cafe.

I don't really know whether i was happy or not tonite. I have waited today for really long and I know that i keep on reminding you guys that my birthday was on wednesday.. non stop. non stop~ non stop~

I really love the presents your gave me~ Evendoe some of it was not really my type but it brings ur sincerity and I am glad that i have received it.

I dont know how to express my feeling, maybe i should let the pictures do the job.

ps: i forgot to bring my camera to the celebration~ lol. low quality photos on that nite~ :(

Picturez time.

BOO!!


Wow~~





Cute?
maybe~
He lost in the game, and the punishment given was 5 cute poses~


The cake~ -.-''


ME and sk~ lol.


Geo and I~


blinkz~


The munz..

Presents~

By yen ni~
It was really cute and we just got a name for her.
Ngou yat ( birthday) named by karmun~


you might think of Nike.

But..






nah~~ pasar malam~

when u open it..


a card?


and a mug? -.-''

deng deng deng deng~~

Is dress
and my legs look fat!
lol.. camera and technical problem!
I AM NOT FAT!!
AND~


A mini blouse!!
if can, tell me wad u call that.


By Kianz, Sooi kee, Wai yew, Kinz, Dao shen , Zhe kai, Zhi yang~


A scarf~ by shing chye~
nice . isn't it?


Necklace which she bought from Genting.
haha. She remembered my day even though
she was with her babe tat time~ thankz weix!


what i really need~


Thankz to the munz~ they know what i want..

Not to forget my friends who wished me by sms /email.

friends

Don't worry about me de. I have turned into a big girl.
Promise, no more capricious and headstrong.

With love.
CAELY~

No comments: