Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Day out with SOOI KEE~ zzZ

Day out with sooi kee is ok~
WAtched Bed Time stoRies.
Which i think it was really making me sleepy.

the night before, she called me and told me that we will be watching the 11am session. ( Gosh so early.) Then this made me got to wake up at 830am. (since my house is so ULU) However, i woke up at 9.30. i think. Due to the long chat on net the night before. zZZ
btw, 20 miss call from u~

Sooi kee was being so bad. She didn't want to wait me in the station. So she went 1st ( how bad.)

so, i got to go there and meet her. Reached 1u at 11.20a.m. called her and she said she was at TGV. Walked there.. see flies.. Butterflies.. Bees.. on the way.. . (too much of bed time stories. )

took the escalator and i saw a girl's back on the way up. This girl is super super tall .. With a pair of heels on some more.. Wearing shorts.. Then you know how long the leg will be~ in image. definitely ..

When she turned back.. i got a shock~!! Wa lao EH! is sooi kee~~ zzZ.. Zzz.. Why is she wearing like that!! is like. she doesn't put on heels before. ok. seldom~ felt inferior for the whole day coz i am just wearing a 3 quarter pants, grey colour X frame T ( something like sports wear), and slipper~

So short beside her. and now i know how u feel when i am wearing heels, yoke mun..

Picz time..


She is not standing straight yet!


She is not taller than her. impossible~


I didnt put on make up!!


I am stil that dark. but u got fairer~ envy~

No comments: