Monday, January 12, 2009

PICZ time~




Just loaded some pictures from my phone.. As you know, i didn't post up any photo since new year eve. ( those picz from my phone) So, this time.. let's show all of you what i have here!! haha.


My long lost friend ahh!! beloved kah chong.
i used to have a crush on u!! haha.. xD..


I celebrated new year eve with this gal.. she is yoke mun
LoL.. got prettier right!! ahahaa..
( i was wearing a dress k )


Ice blended Tiramisu by caely..
1st timer.. so.. lol. take it la~


My captain.. lol.. haha.. :)..


SEE!! is 12.30. and the whole shop got 2 people only neh~
ME and him. thatz why i got the chance to make that!! haha..
shhh.. don't spread out! thank you~ blinkz

```-----------------------------------------------------------```````````
Went to KL this afternoon with Xian just to return my Whisper's uniform and pass them my MC~

After it was done.. We walked to Sungai Wang from Raja Chulan.. short distance.. blink blink. then what we do there.. shop lo.. shop for shoes and food. have my brunch in a restaurant named SUSHI STATION.

WALAOEH! CheAP and banyak~

After shopping, have dinner with ka weix in TELEPON RESTAURANT!~ just two of us.. so. yea. Chicken backside mode was on again~~

PICZ

Hui xian's Prawn mee!!
RM5.80.
got air cond.. du du train.. big big bowl of prawn mee!!
But what most important and make it worthy!!
CAELY LA!!!


This is the du du train tunnel~


And the du du train~
Hui xian's poor skill on it~~ aikz..


And here we are!!! the mui mui and lou(old) virgin~ ..
sounds so wrong..
but i have clarify it for u. that u are 1~~ hahaha..
just a bit old to be.. blekz


Steamboat with ka wei ONLY. in telepon restaurant.
took alot. and.. ate alot ..


It is mutton!! not burned mutton k~~ lol..
And i found out that i don't eat like a gal.

AS U SEE IN THE PICTURE BELOW~

This is the black black mutton~~ eating..
arm arm arm!!


The soup...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Sis is learning violin.. Don't really understand. Why violin but not piano, guitar or drum~~ violin is like so.. .. i dunno how to express my feeling and thoughts . anyway, she can wake me up with the violin~~ is like haunting me~~ ahhh..




Stupid pic of the day~ .. deng deng deng..

Jokes of the day
1.

Husband climbs on the bed naked.

Wife: I have headache.

Husband: Good! I have powdered my dick with aspirin.
U want to take it orally or as injection?

2.

One day, DUREX complained to KOTEX: "KNN! every time u work, I gotta 7 days off!"
KOTEX retorted: "KNS! whenever u make mistake during work, I gotta take 9 months leave!

3.

Naked girl boarded a taxi. Driver stared.
Girl scolded him, "Never seen a naked girl before?
Driver replied "Yes! Seen many before but wondering
where you keep your money to pay taxi fare."



tIME TO SLEEP~ it is 4 am now. sei mou~ movie at 11. gonna wake up at 8.30 shit shit shit!!~
nite nite~ enjoy reading yea!

No comments: