Friday, July 10, 2009

The confession

He is a nice man. Got to know him on my first day in college. Just like other newbies, don't know where am i, where is the washroom, even my room. Yes, i live in the dorm. It is a unisex dorm. Lots of my secondary schoolmates envy bout that. As you know, it is hard to get it. He stays opposite my room, with his sexy roommate. awww..... i will always peep at his room. I know i am pervert. But it will always happen when u like someone.

One day, i saw him bringing his girlfriend to his room. They are holding hands. and soon, they start kissing at the corridor. I am angry! I run to them and slap the girl!!..

Few days later, the guy come to me and apologize to me, because he thought that i like that girl. However, the secret will always be hidden there. Me, the man who love the man next door.


you cant really get what you want. It is fated.


你真的不要我了吗?
看着那张合照。
令我后悔。
为何当初不好好爱你,
珍惜你。。 。

No comments: