Thursday, July 9, 2009

your dreams come true

Nothing much to talk about myself. Currently working for maxis. ( again) -.-

Havent watch transformer and ice age 3~ .. Which cause my classmates laughing at me..

What you want me to do? everyone watched.. who willing to watch again wo. If you ask me a watch alone, then people will think i am lonely.. ( i am quite lonely der~) haha

Just found out my sister has a boyfriend! what the hell!! i am still single.. aikz.. ooh!! i told my mom about her case.. My mum is like.. ohh!! ok.. you jealous ah. SEE! MUM ALSO BULLY ME! And now one of my classmate just shout at me! CAELY U ARE LONELY!! stupid xin ling! heh.. got to get a target ... search search search!

Ohh. . . what you think about the short stories? bad ending hor~ but no happy ending in real life no point making it like disney. ( when you wish upon a star, your dreams come true~ hahaa)

Good night!

No comments: