Thursday, August 27, 2009

I HATE!


See .. what is missing~




Memang wey! hate to see motorcycles around me! Something happened to my innocent jason AGAIN! ..

Jason kena sekali lagi. When i was on my way to college this wednesday. Poor jason followed the law. Kept himself in the lane. Suddenly one uncle who ride on a motor bang him~ with the big basket behind. Then jason's arm ( side mirror) fly out .. This time. i am innocent. After he bang, he ran away.. left caely behind.... Luckily is just the cover. and perodua willing to fix it for free~~@@@... ( so many hot guys there) haha.. ok...

College life is crazy.. ASSIGNMENT ASSIGNMENT!! All last minute work!! gek gek gek..

picz time..


Terrible.. horrible~ my class monitor!


Once.. it makes u happy.


miss malaysia tau!


2 blackies!


Yumie and i ~ another tall fren i have. hahaha


Kawan kawan ku!



This is hao jie~


And the so innocent but dont look like one.


take 2. ~ fair and tan~


Dont act cute with me. it makes me look not so
cute.


Step and the lesbo anna~


Told u.. my coll is cool. MAC LAB!


the cam whores~


playing mafia in the clasS?


Scary yin ling and anne~


ok. random~


Don't u think i look fat here. there are just too skinny.


wat gam~


Red indian~


The little cuties~


Or strong one?


Which is invisible~ ** too dark***



Finish with that. back to yum cha! Always go out with her.. lol.. see her pump petrol then fetch me here and there.. how good to have a female driver. too bad i am not a male.. that come with a gu gu bird~ SEE.. i am horny now.. hahaha..



Pump petrol ni~


Daripada menteri jabatan tak tau apa. ( traffic)
dilarang menggunakan hp sementara memandu~!


Sorry la. this 1 nice ma.. let me syok sendiri pls!






Tap tap... with iphone~


Top seller~ xD.. not iphone xP


let me hold the 3Gs longer plssS!!!


The dumb boy..




See~ life is miserable when u get along with these people.. college mates. colleagues, friends or even a stranger. All of them full filled your life.

New about me.. hold your breath..

When i like someone last time, i will tell him everything about how i feel.. however is not useful at all. sometimes be the first who run will not always be the winner in that race. Why dont we just use our brain before we start the game. Strategy.

No comments: