Thursday, August 20, 2009

Introduction.


The dumb one is still hiding in the hole..






Boyfriend. Is your soulmate. someone who willing to share everything with you.

Here my boyfriend. lol




Let's make it.. WASSUP YOU!


The side~






the whole body~



The back~


LoL~ xD..


See~ i love taman sea tshirt!


And. i love my dear too~ jason~


Best way to say that. i have got myself a viva~ not the ELITE~ (damn.. i got the car on monday and elite launched on Friday! ) zzZ.. who cares..

Few things to tell.

1. I bought this car.
2. I bought means i pay for the down payment and installment.
3. It also means my mom is not paying anything for that.
4. That's why i am working.. Don't ask me why am i working again lo... :)

Anyway. i am boasting. Serious!! i don't know la. but kinda proud to own a car, a car which totally belongs to me~.AND AND AND!! I am just 18. Is kinda cool wey. haha..

So. let's cheer for jason~ my car. :)

Goodnite.






Damn THE RETARD!

No comments: