Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Baboon is currently...

yes!! i went to skool for the mooncake festival thingy before 3.00pm and stayed back till 11.00pm. on last Saturday~

Fried some spring rolls, nuggets, sausages .... however more time spent on cleaning the scout's den~!!

It should be a wonderful night. I joined the candles decoration competition with jack and yew leung not to forget the small boy~ ( his name is too long. i cant remember) khasmal i think.. Due to my awesome fish IDEA, we got 1st~~ yea hoo.. (got the idea from my fish dinner a day before ) blinkz~~
I have said this for so many times since AGM till now

" this will be my last time wearing my scout uniform."


And after that day, wore it for 2 times..

1. Ko-ko day..
2. mooncake festival.

Trial exams are on~~ kinda worry about my add math~~ please god. get me a smart guy who can help me with it~~ :)

Checking mail right now. found this..

October baby...
Loves to chat.. Loves those who love them. Loves
to takes things at the centre. Inner and physical
beauty. Lies but doesn't pretend. Gets angry
often. Treats friends importantly. Brave and
fearless. Always making friends. Easily hurt but
recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does
not care to control emotions. Unpredictable.
Extremely smart, but definitely the hottest AND
sexiest of them all.


WAHAHA!! AM I THAT PERFECT?? i want to be that perfect!! haha

Picz of the night

the left over fruit punch~


i can't believe i took this picture!! ahhh~~


the lantern walk ~ i am the runner~~ running around,
helping people to relight their lantern..


He is the boy. cute rite. i got a round face that day!! zzZ


didnt u see a fish and the I LOVE U?


RANDOM PICZ~~

caely.. x 4


caely x4 x 2


aww~~


hehe










CKM@@ hong mou ~~ **inside joke**
By cAely~

No comments: