Thursday, September 4, 2008

I got a naughty face~

Just read sooi kee's blog.. the latest post is totally about me~

But.. i am ok with it.. lol.

I am not really sure when it starts.. Her mom dislike me. This is all because i am having a bad girl look!! I look like someone who will ponteng school and go to cyber cafe or... clubbing at midnite.. ( p.s:// i dun mean tat clubbing is a bad thing) ..

Fine. i admit that i skip school but hey.. i dont go cc or hang around with friends at that time. I juz sleep at home~ I am an outdoor person, during holiday, i sure got some plan for myself. Camping, traveling, mountain hiking.. Not only that, I always go to the mall or market for groceries. Too bad all these above are consider bad girl behavior for parents.

LoL.. i guess her mom dislike me most probably is because i always pull sooi kee out for scouts activity.. haha..

Anyway, not all parents dislike me. there are also some parents who like me. blinks!! Yoke mun's mom and karmun's mom.. haha.. they understand why i am always out.


As long as u are not doing something wrong. den.. there is no reason why people dislike u~ pls.. help me find out why her mom dislike me!!

No comments: