Thursday, September 18, 2008

The BOCOR!!

BOOM!!!!!! bored bored!! thatz why we start looking at people's friendster picture. and. this is wad we always found~

OLD TIME PHOTOS!!


13 years old.. After our last reunion~
miss you guys so much~


form 1 nia~~ haha..


This is the form 1 me and sooi kee.
look different?


This is form 2 i think. when 5566 came to malaysia,
we went for their show in times square.


This is 5566 and us~ not easy to take picture with them.
have to call 988fm for the whole week juz to win
the seat for it~ xS..


Form 3.. Chian, Ivy, me, mun, yin, jun and..
haha..
It will be my best year in taman sea~


The holiday we worked in girls/teddy tales
when we are still 15 years old little gal..


She is a very pretty girl. i mean.. caely..
wahahha.. jk jk. the gal beside me is beautiful~
not me~


Form 4.. Kembara in kapas~~ wow!!! with shan.
and kapas.. not forget. sasa!! haha.. xD
inside joke..
AJINOMOTO!!!


The 2007 senior camp~ wahaha~~


A trip to penang with xian family!
16 years old gal with 21 years old woman~


The BBQ / The no longer secretS night~


The 5 Ixora ladies..


My life will be in danger if someone spread this out~~ zzzZ
keep the secret for me!! shhhh~~


So.. can u see any changes on me? or.. u still think that it is still the same~~
xD

No comments: