Saturday, July 12, 2008

The wedding~

Hey.. this is my new blog again. hmm.. the old blog got deleted by "someone" very mad about this. hey X. if u think that hack in to people's account and deleted their blog is something great. Then you are wrong. because we don't take it cool but CHILDISH..

At first, i don't feel like blogging but after i received this news from my dear friend, it changed my mind.


What news?
Well, yesterday Angeline text message me. Asking me to check mail. so today, i did. guess what i saw!!




SHE IS GETTING MARRY ON THIS SATURDAY!!





this is really a big news and happy news i received. there is also a website there on the mail. clicked on it. A blog about their wedding, from propose till today. wedding pictures and last but not least venues~

I had invited Hui Lin to come along. why her? coz she is the person i really wanna introduce to Angeline since young.

U might ask who is Angeline. sure i will tell you. she is a beautiful and good hearted person. know her when i run away from home 5 years ago. which mean i am just a 12 years old kid at that time. At that moment, I was standing at the road side. She and her friend Liza came to me and asked what happened. told them everything and they comfort me and called my parents. You might think that why would i talk to stranger? is very dangerous. but. let me tell you this. when u are in trouble, only 2 kinds of people come to u. the 1st one, they are trying to get something from you evendoe u are already in deep shit. another type is totally opposite. They are here to help. and yea i am so lucky to get the 2nd type of people at that time.

http://www.mywedding.com/shaangeline/blog.html

check out this. is very romantic~

No comments: