Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Honey and Petai.

Stories of the day

1. Modern math workbook got rampas by Teh Chai Hoon ( my modern math teacher). From what she said was you are not allowed to do other workbook when i teach. But come on la. I can't even follow what she teach. Some more every time I got the mood to study, she will just come to me and ruined my mood!


2. Phone got rampas in library just because I forgot to turn on the silent mode and someone just text me. zzZ.. so, now my phone is still enjoying the school library air conditioner. Will try to get it back tomorrow. If they don't allowed me to get back my sim card, i will just renew it. no worries... hehe..

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Let's imagine when u take honey and petai in the same time. What is going to happen?

LoL. i don't really know. didn't try it before.

When i walked to LRT station from school, Stephanie came to me. So we walked together. She loves my watch very much and started with this conversation.

Caely: i don't think it is nice on my hand. look at it. It makes my hand look darker.
Stephanie: You know, you look familiar with those people who stay in cameron highland.
Caely: ** wondering** halo, there got less sunlight k. so.. they should be fairer!!
Stephanie: No, i mean those orang asli who sell petai and honey.. Those dark skin. Let's imagine you selling petai and honey on the street.
Caely: **speechless for a moment** hahaha.. If i really sell petai, i will get you a orang asli husband. Then you can eat petai and drink honey everyday. Imagine you eat petai fried brinjal. petai with dried shrimp. Blended petai juice with honey everyday!! hahaha.. Some more I can share food with you. so cool!
Stephanie: ......


the left 1 is the mean gal.
the right 1 is the mean gal sifu.
will post up more about the Angsana gang (mean gang )
>.< ahahahha


Very lazy to continue the whole thing. but according to what she said. Is a suffer to walk with me.. ohh.. poking me!!





Trying to be hardworking. Modern math and additional math help required!

--- Caely. Boon.

No comments: