Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Skipped skool~ i know i am lazy, don't remind me of that. Well, since i am so free at home, Hui Xian decided to date me. Went 1u with her just to shop for dress but not prom dress. (sorry girl, waited me for an hour.) went everywhere just for 2 dresses. 1 is for my sis and the other 1 for Caely. Got a black dress for myself and a purple dress for sister. According to Ms Low, my dress is hot and my sister's dress is wild. zzZ.. haha.. Hope i look good in the wedding dinner. but not better than the bride. the bride is always the prettiest.

It was my grandma's birthday~ my uncle brought her to the restaurant for dinner. the whole SEE family went for it. Of coz, i was there too. It was great. got to see all my cousin and my nieces. 1 of them is just 4 months old~ so cute~~ The dishes was awesome. LoL.. love it! everyone know Caely loves chinese cuisine. western? not really. hello. is our culture k!

LoL.. guess what make me happiest in the whole dinner.. hehe.. my cousin who work for Ms Malaysia contest come to me and said, hey. are u interested on Ms Malaysia contest or any contest like this. LoL.. i am like. ehh~ not really why? didnt think about that b4. Here she reply. Well, if u are interested, call me. u got the potential~.. hahaha.. since she work for that and said i got the potantial, fine.. i will go for it. hehehe.. next year~.

Picture time~~

We got too many people. 2 tables required.


First dish~ very nice..


Blinkz~...


This is the "sau min"~


U might think that is coconut~. but..


LoL.. is delicious.



My 3rd uncle. his wife and children.


My niece~ a little bit like amanda phuah. but she's prettier xP


She is really beautiful. that's my cousin. her mom.


This is cousin. i think she is 7 this year. for your younger brother anyone?


My grandma. dai bak. 2 nieces the 4 months baby is so cute~


Picture time~~ lol.. thankz to the manager (8 cameras at 1 time.)


Not to forget, ah ma, me and my sister.


Happy birthday.. blowing the candle.


This pic looks ugly. but the only i have. >.<


Ntv7. Your feel good channel~


Before we leave~ a picture taken by caely.

No comments: