Friday, February 13, 2009

Ahyo~ very sien~ is like so lifeless de~ choi~~!! cant say lifeless der~ if not later i lose my life how. got to appreciate it~ :)

Tagged by Mrs Yong a.k.a. Suk ting.

Prediction of Conversation between Boon and Ting~

BOon : Why tag me!!!
TInG : Who ask you don't update your blog.
Boon: cheh. You don't read it often der laaa..
TIng: ahyo. Ask you do, do laaa! talk so much.
Boon : DIe also need reason one ma~ ** touchingwood*
Ting : Ngor fai si choi lei~

OMG! so not funny and lame~ sorry. currently mood low~ sleep mode on~ Brain shutting down~

Ok. don't crap de~ let's do the tag den sleep~ wahahhaa



Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog or a note on Facebook with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment (”you’re it”) and to read your blog. You can’t tag the person who tagged you.

see!! so u can't tag me~ wahaha. but i don't mind u tag the person who tagged me~ LOO SUK TING~ " mou yi wai lei seng Yong ngor jiao hmm gam da lei! " >.<~

jk jk jk~ ~ wo shi kai wan siao di~ dui bu qi~

1. I am so so desperate for money. Ringgit. Sing dollar. US dollar.... Rupiah ~~ also can~ can u see how desperate i am!!

2. I wish that i can cure my blemish!! please laaa~~~ xO

3. Wondering will the wishes i wished come true~

4. I think i can be a host~ or a DJ.. start to dream start to dream~~~

5. I am going to Utar~ ahyoyo~~ leaving u guys and don't say i LALA!

6. Want to continue my potato and tomato~ but who should be the mistress in part 2???

7. I want to watch red cliff!!! zZZ~~~ 2 2 2 !! who can watch with me? no 1~

8. My booth open on 16th Feb~ come bong chiong laa~ i give u 20% add on k~ swt. (who will come? )

9. My friends have a sweet Valentine's Day~ Even though i don't have but i still wish that u can have it) :)

10. Why must this tag be 16. eh~ juz don't understand...

11. Wondering why Mrs Yong u wanna tag me~ shi bu shi ying wei wo hen ke ai?? omg~ is either ur eyes got prob or i am using the wrong vocab. zZZ

12. Yoko yoko is infront of me and i think it is kinda useful~

13. My sister can play violin pretty well. just like me singing do re mi fa so la ti do~ (not a tune is right)

14. I dislike bread! pasta and... zzZ. cake~

15. I got a new piggybank and i call it Ah tuo~ coz is a camel~ (luo tuo in mandarin)

16. I miss my bed now~ lol~~ miss miss miss!!!

I tag!!
Kitt lei
Hui xian
Melly
Sooi kee
Joanne
Joshua
Fiona
Pei wern
Yan shan
Yen lin~

No comments: