Saturday, February 28, 2009

randomy!~ do re mi~

Potato and tomato nice ma? haha.. Somehow. i am running out of idea.. Is like so sesak now~ that's why no more harry potter~ haha。。

(how can u compare urself with JK Rowling~ paiseh paiseh~)

I am good by becoming a dumb~ can't speak for a week. with the zip zap thingy on my mouth. tied all my teeth and now mouth cannot open. but can close la~~ blink blink.

AND LOTS OF PEOPLE HAPPY WITH IT HOR!

KEEP TEASING ME THESE FEW DAYS. >.<


I TELL U~

SENG DENG DIT. 1 MORE WEEK.. TAI BING GOR SEI XIN! HAHAHA.. (damn evil, tsk tsk..)

If i am someone who don't talk much. I will be ok with the teeth! but.. come on la!

WO BU NENG YI FEN ZHONG BU BA ZHUI BA ZHANG KAI ( i think i sleep with mouth open too xD)

This is the conversation between me and mama~ damn zha

Caely: (complaining the car not good, buy a new car la.. ) SEE!!! THAT CAR VERY NICEZ MA.. BUY LA BUY LA~ look at the spotlight.. good good~~ hahaha..

mama: **speechless**

Caely: ** change topic** Today my lunch not nice ah~ too salty de~ ask the chef don't put so much salt ma. soi yin hoi hou peng... And hor~ you know.. the pineapple. very nice. damn sweet. cheap also 99 cent nia~~ buy more.. buy more~~

mama: (can't stand.) I thought u will be a bit quiet after the teeth thingy. but~~ why still so noisy~ Zzz

Caely: ** my turn to speechless**

Conclusion: caely will still be talkative ... And she never stops.. zZZ

chilling~~ potato and tomato coming soon~ ahyo.. headache again.. zzZ..

No comments: