Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Bai tin gong



Compare to the previous year, this is not that chun. Is it because the economy is worse? I could not see any pig this year~

U know the big big roasted pig!! is damn delicious ( sorry. my blog is non halal)
The skin is scrunchy, smells good, and and and~ it looks good~ haha

just like that!!

I like the ears~

Missed the ceremony just because i got to wait for the woman ( my mom) to bath and drive me there.. zZZ..
No one welcome me this time.. aikz. the women busy with the kitchen's work while the kids gambling out there.


Even though the pig is not there but u still can get something homemade~
Homemade kuih~ eggs ( from the chicken, i mean from grandma's chicken)


This is egg sponge cake by my grandma~

Chor dai dee night. and lost 80 bucks. Didnt even win a single round. zzZ~ dim gai~~!!! keep getting bad cards.! from winning money become losing all of it. Shouldnt be too generous next time. XS.. Win money didnt collect from u guys, when i lose, grab my money pula~ so unfair~ i must be a mean person!!!

Maybe u are right, i am just lucky. xS


This is lami~ i dunno how to play. but it seemz interesting~ xD



(Clockwise)That is my cousin sis ah xian, cousin sis
Ah ling, ah ling's bf and my 7th aunt~



Where got people chor 8 lou sang der~~
Only in ulu yam ~ hahaXD

Gosh.. i really need some help this time. I am now suffer from sleeplessness!! gek gek gek.
Once i start sleeping at 6 in the morning and wake up at 5 in the evening, i can't stop it~ I will continue the routine! how?
what to do? Should i do something like don't sleep for the whole day den 8.30pm go sleep? CANNOT! LIKE THAT I WILL MISS THE DRAMA SERIES!~ Should find myself a better way.

ps..
My tong sui booth will be open right after valentine. which is 15th of Feb~ isn't it fabulous? LoL

Operation hour

7.30am till 10.30am
Food for sale : Fried mihoon, nasi lemak and sanwiches~ Herbal egg~

3.00pm till 5.30pm
Food for sale: Tong sui ( 3 choices everyday), fried homemade spring roll, Fried mihoon (definitely not the morning one. Herbal egg.

the place will be my mama's restaurant. tell u guys where is it in the next post. hehe.
got to go for movie~

Bye!!

No comments: