Monday, March 16, 2009

Dye =Die today

So.. I dyed my hair.. blinkz. It is dark brown now.. Not much different coz my hair is naturally brown.. zZZ

Sooi kee helped me with the hair thing.. and yan shan helped her with that.

After that, we have some photo shoot session.. blink.

Shan's was the photographer while me and sk the models..

I am lousy~ zZZ

Picz and videos











Deng deng.. she is helping her with the hair~


And she complain she got super banyak hair~






She loves photographing


and i am so innocent. zZZ


see~ is like so


instruting me..
look up abit.. den left~ dont so fierce the eyes~ zZZ


Here she says.. My 10 mp canon ixus 90 rox~ ZZZzz


And the blue 1 is such a big poser!


I am so so cute~ in a retarded way..~


So so so . emo~


Ok. she loves the bear. and she dont wan to give me tat


So she posed again~


And again~


zzZ.. that is cook and keropok~


Here she goes wild~
She is always wild. xD


And taking a picz.. of..


MEEE!!!


By sk~ ahaha..

No comments: