Sunday, March 15, 2009

release release



I got my spm result..
and i think it is unbelievable~ deng deng

When i just got my result, from my ex- form teacher, pn Chong, I was super excited and happy till i scream!!!!

then the gang thought i got straight A's~ however.. i only got 4~

4 also that happy~ Ofcourse, is caely... CAELY GOT 4 A's wor~ same as wai yew wo~~ hahaha.. i am always optimistic~ deng deng

Got A1 for
English..

Got A2 for
Moral
History
Math

Sorry yee en. I got C5 for addmath. dui bu qi!!
Same goes to physic~

Malay.. is so freaking fake!
D7!! how stupid!
I GOT D7 for MALAY!
too fake.. TOO FAKE.. but who cares? hahaha

B3 for my
Chinese!! i rathe get an A2 for eng and another A2 for chinese. hmmph. can we talk about this in the parlimen? hehehe
Account and EST B3!!
i hate u 2!
heh~ dont fren u 2 de..
that's why i am not taking ACCA! blinks~

about college, not UTAR~ but IACT~
and i am not trying to skip NS de. >< style="cursor: pointer; width: 320px; height: 240px;" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhftD5dJghJHZQ2eXATeTiesuEldOKc4kjkmOhC1XrQ-QSu-HVlAgK3EL6Iu3Mhx0nUlzUKcP1yya22Y3mM59WJMEhiVTa21-eNAwugeoZHjtjiEYDHdDY_emk8eNlM8F-4f1mTR9JH14NO/s320/spm+009.jpg" alt="" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5313432266135409858" border="0">
The mini's


I kinda like that shirt u wearing mun~ ><
Turned short for 5 sec


doop~ smile~zz


This is just too over~




Crowded huh~


WEN's~~


We are just retarded~


retard ~


LoL~

The dinner for 4!! another 4 ran away~zZZ


The MR drive~ ( still owe me 30 buckz ah)


The Mr instruct


GPS!!


The Mr beginner P!


The Korean style~


Pork belly~


With side dishes


The chef~


The hot pot!


Opphhzz.. sorry~ haha


nothing for u geoffrey
:P


A toast~


we will come again~ :)





Scout camp was ok. not bad.

No comments: