Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Life is miserable

LIFE IS MISERABLE.. or maybe.. hmmph.. mai si la hor bo?? (don't die la please)

These days really confuse and influence by friends and aunties~ why leh???

Cause hor.. they say hor~~~



Auntie 1: ahyo~~ COMB UR HAIR LA.. SO MESSY. NOT LIKE A GIRL

Caely: this is call natural look.. LoL.

Auntie 2: WHERE GOT NATURAL! THIS IS ... BARBARIAN LOOK~!!!

Caely: Fine.. i zap zap lo~

Since that day, it was Last Saturday night.. I comb my hair after bath~ normally, i will juz let it dry den.. haha. tomoro wake up only comb la. (if i am going out.. hehe)

Friend Reunion

Dog friend 1: Wah~ U didn't make up wor~

Caely: Yea lo!! Why? cannot meh1

Dog friend 2: Wah!! got blemish wo!! so ugly~

Caely: what can i do? aikz...

Pig friend 2: Put on make up la. next time. big girl de! going college still so kindergarten look.

Caely: >.<


See!! why must woman take care of their apperance.. is like. dim gai! A man nonit to comb their hair, no one tease or bla bla. But if a girl doesnt, she got to.....

BE INSULT, TEASE FOR NOT TAKING CARE OF HER APPEARANCE

浆不公平!! 我不爽了!!

Anyway, I comb my hair jor~.

Anyway.. I bought cosmetic jor

Anyway.... I am learning how to put on stupid confusing make up

Anyway... i wanna dye my hair also.. but i scare.. my hair hui die.. is like
DYE = DIE!! sobs sobs
我不要它死掉!!




so.. teach me what to do~ >.<

No comments: