Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Apa ni?

Eh~~ I lost my phone. Not drop or what. Just that i forgotten where i put it.. ZZZzz

Hope to find it~ soon~


And.. i am boiling tong sui~ Hope that i wouldn't doze off and... You know what's going to happen if that happened~ wow~ awesome.. zzZ

I just cleaned my pot ( not tong sui pot) zZZ. coz GOT MAGGOT!! OMG! I HATE MAGGOT~
and i have sent them to.. HELL through dirty big longkang! wahahah. wo hen evil~ hehehe..


Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti DO~~~~

I can't pull till DO~ like other girls..

Maybe i am not a girl? zZZ.. It might be...


somehow. I found out that i am creative~ and.... hahaha.. FUNNY!!

I WANNA BE A FUNNY PERSON~ ohh yeah!!

WHY WHY WHY!!

WHY I THINK I AM CREATIVE AND FUNNY??


COZ.. MY FRIENDS NAME RUINED
by me~ :P

Take a look ba~


Stefanie~ SI FAT NI~

Jasper ~ Jasperry~

Chee ken~ Chicken

Yoke mun (min)~ Yee mee + dan (egg) RM4.50

Sooi kee : Soi Kei ( bad chess game)

Suk Ting ~ basi thing

Shing Chye ~ chin chai a.k.a. LALAMELON (gua)

Amanda ~ Amen him (他)

Chris~ KAt Lei sei~ ( cough till u die)

Alfred ~ ALL FEI carrot ( all flying carrot)

Ada ~ ada tak ada?

IF~~ IF la.. i got friends named

Robert ~ lobak (carrot) or LOH BAK ( the food ahh)

Steven / Stephen~ Sai dei fan (wash floor wan)

Abbie~ ngap bei (duck drumstick)





LoL!~!

I wanna change my english name after 8 years.. But not good lo~


But i just add 1 more letter wo~

But is no longer Caely de wo!!

But is just another N behind~

But it will be Caelyn~

So.. apa patut i buat?? aikz..

No comments: