Thursday, April 16, 2009

2 horny people

phase of the day : 2 horny people, can't go together..
if not .. have sex everyday~~

K.X Tan



My horny boy said.. we can't be together coz we are both horny~ awww....
but i love u so much horny boy.. ><
At the end. we chose not to be together.

Coz..

1. Don't want to waste money on condom.
2. Save plastic and rubber.( condom)
3. Maintain the population of this country
4. Don't want to get pregnant every 9 months

....................................................................................................

hahaha.. sick right. zzZ. But. i will still love u. wait till one day, when we are no longer horny. then we be together ba.


Something funny happened to my name tag.

MY name tag is


:)

Closer....


CARELY SEE YEN BOON

so is like.. Carefully see yen boon~ hati hati tengok yen boon!!

zzZ... omg omg omg.. can't believe it!! why must u see me! carefully.. something on me??? xD..
i dislike u la. my agent! haha.. jk jk.. xD ** later she cut down my pay..xP


green caely~




This frick me out when i was on my way back from dental.. zZZ
coz.. it is..


I thought i saw something that i not suppose to see XD

LoL.. then i scream. everyone look at caely..

paiseh~


Another thing. i keep entering the wrong washroom. i mean.. u noe.. boys' toilet.. zZZ. 2 times on monday~

1st time in masjid jamek lrt station toilet. Coz in kj toilet, the girls' toilet is at the back. so.. i thought it is the same thing. and i entered... zZZ.. then u noe what happened next la. Entered the wrong 1.

2nd time in Tropicana city mall. sooi kee and karmun still laughing at me now! zZZ.. sorry lo..




gtg.. bye~~

No comments: