Saturday, April 18, 2009

lalala. u will sure laugh!

Today is Sunday. LoL.. Sunday Sunday. Happy Sunday.. hope that it will be better than yesterday la..

Really.. i was having super duper bad luck yesterday.. zZZ Guess what.. i was late for work. Then no choice lo. Got to tell them. i take saturday as my off day. come work on Monday.. Which is my original off day.. 

Then got nothing to do at home wo.. Suddenly.. a thought appeared in my mind.. 

" yea hor.. Got to go join the i wanna be model audition.. go play play one ma.. Where is phone?? call xian..."

So. this is how i start my journey to the mines.. All the way down to Masjid jamek, then Sri petaling. Then justin.... fetched us there coz we dunno the way there ahh.. 

LoL.. He is a very kind person. xP.. 

When we reached there, take photo for the registration and register lo.. But!! When xian ready to get the number, The person in charged said... I think u got to measure the height. 

So.. she measured. 

Then she not tall enough.. 

Then she disqualified.. 

ZZzz.. Left me one person only wo. Join not leh.. of coz i joined.. I very semangat one ma.. LoL.. Then when they asked me to walk on stage. i walked.. Then i self introduce lo. Then she said thank you. Which mean i fail jor.. zzZ hahaha.. I damn sad somemore. coz.. it seems that i am too ugly.. lol.. i don't think i am not. :P Then i can't walk also.. not pok kai.. didn't pok kai yesterday. pok kai de. see me on tv lo.~ sure on one.. ( if i noe like that can show face.. i pok la.. hahahah)

But it also prove something...  DON'T CALL ME SHORT DE AHH.. I CAN GO THROUGH THE REGISTRATION PART!  lol..

After everything ended.. Followed xian for dinner with her family and went to her house. 

Then some unlucky stuff happened again.

Called this fella. Asked him want yum cha or not. He said ok de wo.. Repeat my question. Are u sure. he said yes. The repeat again. You sure you wont ffk~ he said.. no la no la.. 

however.. he did ffk. And didn't even give  me a call. thank god. Hoo gave us a call. saying. I don't think we will still goin for yum cha. 

Then i gone blur.. Is like.. huh?? not goin der meh?? 

Called that fella again. He replied. mostly. not. 

See~~ if u cant do it, don't promise. Promise de must do. If really cannot. Atleast give me a call. If i don't call you. I think you wouldn't inform me lo~ zzZ. i really mad.. this time. 

Luckily got kian min. he fetched me home after we went yum cha. If not. I dunno how to stand here and post bout this.. zzZ.. now in maxis 1u. using laptop to blog.. xD.. 

ok.. Now u noe i got curse yesterday.. Anyway.. It is not consider bad luck la.  Bad luck is there to show u how important friends are. 

Thanks Justin. Xian. Hoo. Kian min. .. 

Shhh.. don't spread i got kicked out in that audition.. hou yu gar~~ ( paiseh paiseh) hahaha


No comments: