Monday, April 6, 2009

random...

My stewardess dream is no longer exist.. after i watched the series.. flight crash investigation. i think. It is totally about aeroplane crash then everyone died.. they made investigation on that and put it in series. zZZ

Now.. i am scared.. zZZ


Had my day off on monday. i should be happy about it. but not really.

A woman.. old 1.. drag me to the mall!! 1U somemore! zZZ. saw the local celebrities in simple penang restaurant when we have our lunch there.. Met 2 guys~ Jovin and Ah booi ~~ Quite funny. X)

3pm till 5pm. in ss2. walk walk doing nothing in ss2. Suddenly this old lady want to do window shopping in som e boutique. So, we went .. On the way there, there was a drain and you go to jump over.. So I jumped and lost my balance. Zzz!! Don't worry, I didn't pok kai. Luckily there was a car infront of me. It was a bm.. So, to balance myself, I accidentally hit the car.


5-9.30

ikano with sylvia jie jie.. XD
Long time no see.




LoL. we meet in ss2. then she parked her car somewhere and another car blocked her way out.. so. i did something to the car......

not bad thing la! k






is just.. lol.. haha.. i am random~~ ok. nite nite. i got to plant potato de~




lectured by someone. ><

No comments: