Thursday, April 23, 2009

R.I.P

Another day of work~~ work for another day~~ hahaha..

One u is running a fashion event in LG~ lol. right in front of my booth~ so.. We got to watch it >.<~~ And only VIP allowed to go in today~ first show ma~ ahaha.. saw a lot of celebrities~
local one la~


Then i walked to this celebrity and take a pic with him~ xD..

wo hen brave hor wo ye jue der hen brave:P

sorry. hair messy~

then my friend followed me! copy cat! :X






Kian min.. wai yew.. kin meng.. yao kan xi ma~ xing qi 6 o~ haha

my story..
I got a friend. She is my very very close friend. We sleep together. Eat together. Dunno why, she is not feeling good these days. I asked her but she just mentioned that is her personal problem. Not so good for me to ask some more right. We shouldn't be that 8. even though i am~ xD


Received a news. She committed suicide. it shock me~ luckily nothing happened. She just dropped from 2nd floor la. Won't die. but arm broken~ xS. Now she is still living in this world. On that day, i asked her again. why u do that.


she said..
MY OWNER TREAT ME BADLY!
she is.....
























No comments: