Thursday, May 21, 2009

OMG!

SURPRISE!! I mean i am surprise of what happened today. Is a tragedy for me~~ >.<


Ok! let's start with the day..

It is suppose to be a nice evening. Woke up at 3p.m.. switch on the computer and watching video.. Suddenly, the idea of having dinner at home. ( mean cook at home) So cycled to the pasar segar and got some fresh food~ Was raining when i cycle there. Quickly rush into the house.. and when i open the door... This appeared infront of me!














Surprise!! my mom turned bald !!!!

See!! she always create something to make my life uneasy!..
omg.. how can u say that about ur mom..


but!! people.. it is the truth!..


To understand why she do that to her hair. i walk to her and asked!

Caely: woman! so free.. cut this kind of hair.. no hair de lo!

Mom: hahaa.. save shampoo ma! ( this is really what she said!!)

Caely: zZZ.. wuu liao!!!...

Mom: ok la.. ur uncle (my stepfather) dare me to do so! he thought i dont dare to cut it, if i do so then he give me 1k .. actually i plan to do so de.. Now of coz.. SEK JU XIONG!

Caely: He give me 6k also i won't cut! heh..



btw. anyone want to dare me.. 1k will do~ haha.xD..

just imagine.. ur mom stand in front of u.. BOTAK PUNYA. xD.. i think i just need time to get use to it.


picz of my dinner!!


Fries~


It suppose to be chicken chop.
but it seems like the gravy is more than tat. haha

No comments: