Sunday, May 3, 2009

So. Am i?

i think a lot these days. No matter what is that. I start to think. Don't worry. not thinking on those stupid and no answer question anymore. :)

Choices~

I have told this in my blog. I have registered in IACT and paid for my first semester. And now. i don't know whether i have made the right choice or i just simply get one college to skip ns ( if i do, i am stupid) Then i start to think whether this is my dream or it can come true. Fyi, this course is not really wide. what i mean is. After i graduate, i can only enter few industries like.. hosting, journalism, PR.... What if i have lost my interest on masscom. Want to quit. then i will be wasting money. That is what i don't want to do most. i am lost. people lost before they choose, i lost after i chose. And the thing that freak me out. Can i make friends in that college? As u know. i am chinese educated.. just worry that i can't join in.. >.<.. have visited melissa's blog. It shown how good is her college life ( iact too) just.. u know. i think i am being over depress

straight and poke~

Am i too straight forward? just realise i have been doing lots of stupid things just because i am too straight forward. Hard to explain. just move to the assumption. Am i too straight forward. As in.. not to say offend people only. including people have another thought of me just because i am too straight? like easy to predict?

ahyo.. i don't know how to make myself feel better!!!! ahhhhhhhh

No comments: