Sunday, May 10, 2009

Confession..

I am nervous.. very nervous.. i am afraid.. really. ....

I dunno what i can do now..!!!

help!!!!!

Zzz.. what u think i am going to do now! i am not trying to confess la! even though i always do that. ><..

Worry~~ really~~ worry!!! What if i turn to a lesbian? that is horrible.. xS.. scary.....

thank to sanena


mou liu~~



Finished my job in The Curve, It is such a boring place. No one will buy iphone, listen the plan, or even.. GET A LEAFLET FROM U!!

TOO RICH DE LA ~ THE PEOPLE THERE.. KEEP SEEING LV LV ~~ BURBERRY.. BLACKBERRIES~~ GUCCI~~ COACH!!.. most of it.. fake la~ xD.. act rich people..


end of the stories.

1. i gain weight.

2. i want to eat in ikea again

3. Seri Penang RM1 curry laksa.. bagus sekali.

4. An DER LU is always better than An Der LA~~

5. I spent 100 buckz (3 days). on food and transport only~ siao!

6. recently, i am sick of u! ~ xian xian~

7. Don't talk bad bout me when u are on the phone with xian! Recently, i am always~.. with her.. ** that's what turning me to lesbian~~ noooo!!!**

8. He didn't praise us. she is not happy

9. Marche~ one day..

10. Boss punya CK very.. chun~

11. Black bring u bad luck!

12. But not on Sat and Sun~

13. Which day woman lose their verginity??

14.. SAt and Sun~ ( SAT SUN)

15. I am still that lame~

16. I found a new target! shhh~~ 17. BYE BYE IPHONE~! 18. buying a new phone!

Pics time!


Snooker~ xD.. i am not in XO


i phone tab tab - ing~


They are the lamez couple ><


This is i phone cam whore-ing~


posing~ xD



nite nite

No comments: