Tuesday, May 19, 2009

College

So.. I start my college life de~ Veee~~~


I really dunno what to say. is like the mood to blog is decreasing. XS

Gain weight.! i know. Then hui xian said i am fat!! ( atleast she is better than me she said)....

What should i reply ? maybe this one.. haha

hey woman! i am taller! .. ok ..
( i have stated clearly that i am taller than her k!!.. haha)

jkjk.. dont take it serious! k k k~ haha

OHH!! another thing. u will not see caely in iphone promotion anymore!! haha..

really. i got nothing to blog. ** then DON'T BLOG LA** is like u are blogging coz u are blogging.. don't worry if u dont understand what i mean here. coz caely don't understand too


OHH YEA!! i went dental. this morning. Then the dentist say.. i cant remove my braces YET! again!! HOW MANY TIMES I HEARD THAT DE!!! fyi.. the braces is already there for 2tahun 3 bulan..... Is my teeth really that hard to fix? xS.. ..

Went TAR college right after that. Just want to visit friends!~~ They seemz having a good time there. is not a bad college. The canteen food is cheap but.. not nice at all!! aikz.. where can i get cheap and delicious food? it reminds me of IKEA RESTAURANT.. the fries is awesome.. but the meetball is juz.. -.-.. hehe.. don't la say maverlous..



Malacca trip cancelled. due to some unexpected reason. i really want to go there. aikz. is ok. so.. to replace that, we went for KL tour~ is awesome.

first. caely sleep late.
second. hui xian wait till siao jor
third. went Pudu. but. since the dental near by. so i checked my appointment.. Then nurse said. today~ so have my appointment.
forth. Makan in sek yuen~ which is the oldest restaurant in KL! how nice.
Lastly. Went Times square. and the day ended like tat


About JOGOYA .. someone turn me off. zhen der! hen potong. but is ok lo. hui xian. 2 orang boleh punya! haha. siao siao ~





MAsjid Jamek staircase..
LONG LIKE SHIT.
ONLY STUPID WALK THERE..


SEK YUEN..
100% old man smell~ no youngster working there. nor labour


SWIMMING IN THE MORNING!
WHICH MAKE ME TAN LIKE.
MALAY + CHINESE. ohh gosh!
is her idea! xS

No comments: