Wednesday, June 17, 2009

BLOCK--- Stefanie. bye bye~

Caely is like telling everyone about her stuff..

When i say everyone. it includes the lady who sweep the road.

Nah.. that is just exaggeration. But i did tell lots of people about myself. The problem i faced, facing....


Now. someone blocked me in msn. pissed me off.. ** pissed off for what.. -.-... i think there are more people outside who blocked u*

But the problem is. Caely has 2 msn account. That person blocked one. didn't block the other 1. stupid rite. ( u will be more stupid after posting this, caely)


OK~ i think he/she hates me. But i still got to know why. :(

please let me know k.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't watch 17 again. and HANNAH MONTANA!

Miley Cyrus is just adorable. XD..

And Zac Efron~ he sucks. however, he is cute~

but i just watched drag me to hell. -.-.. don't watch. It's stupid. When i say stupid. i mean it..
especially there is a guy besides you who scream louder than you.

great time with you guys.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When we were still in high school, we were a bunch of idiot walking down to secret recipe with our super naive look uniform. Gossip about the toilet make out couples, love life, teachers......

I wasn't from angsana. But destiny just brought me to these friends. Got to know them since form 1. but they dislike me. HOW SAD~~ Then I worked together with ka wei. that is how our relationship get better and i got to know other friends from her. like sukting, stefanie.....

Friends are important. When u are down, upset.. They can be at your side. Just like my dogs. They will share food when there is not enough. xD..


Back to the story, Stefanie is leaving for ns.. i mean. she has left for ns.. lol~~
We actually have a dinner with her in sushi zanmai before she chiao.
Check this out~



night out with stefanie b4 ns.


Kawei ( she drove us there!!)


Suk ting. ( she put away her assignment for this dinner)


Women deal with camera everywhere.


The three ladies.


I am always the shortest there, but i think i taller than suk ting la~~
let me be. let me be!!


Acting cute.


Then they influenced me~


chili~ instead of cheese!!


This is the way u act cute la.
( is not cute . is just acting cute. and is not cute at all)



haha.. ~


I am trying to finish the drink. so that the cute
waiter can refill it~ xD..


Blinkz~


Act cute.. la. stefie~
u are goin to be tan soon~!!
wahhahaa


xP~


XD


cool~


Even cool!


xD


anyway. all the best to u, stefanie.

No comments: