Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Things around


















Congratez ~ second place~



He is wearing my uniform!


Z~


Zs~



Semase latihan dijalankan~

ini orang geram dan marah marah~



Mereka indian. china. malay! ONE MALAYSIA!



Besides watching the formation, it's also a time for me to meet my old friends~

Mun yee. me and CHin~!@


Mun yee~


Chin shen~



ONE MORE!!~~



Try to act cool in front of me~?


Yan shan~

---------------------------------- Yesterday was yin ling birthday~ --------------------


So.. A cake is prepared for the celebration!


Stephanie and yin ling~


Marianne and Xin ling~


I will be her roommate after a month~


Liana. Xin ling and me~!!
I am the shortest among them! XD


A random shot.


SHERREN!! You will know why she pose that well.


sean~ the lame 1~


I think i don't really like blue! not suitable!


Class time~ * i told you. this is a class which full of weirdos~



The one in blue IS THE DAI KAH JIE!

Lazy to type! goodnight

No comments: