Wednesday, June 3, 2009

IACT~

I have fun while studying. that is the best part!! hooray.. just dislike my morning class. especially on Monday. When everyone is still having their MONDAY BLUES~~zzZ

Had my Computer graphic yesterday. is about adobe illustrator. ok.. i admit i am dumb! i dunno what to do with it. xS.. not like other people~ :(.. But is cool. You will love it after u sit in front of the com for 1 and half hours. ** that's what happened to me**

And we have our assignment group~ 3 girls 1 guy in my group.. hooray. and the 2 girls are the STAR scholar. And my guy teammate is like. yeah! our group sure win. 2 scholar here! yeah~ ** like i am not suppose to be there. * hmmph... remember this wey. i am from mama scholarship! heh~ xD

For today class. haha.. nothing much to say about. However, few of us went for the casting by DAMN SYIOK production. They want to shoot a movie. And they need people for that. like actor, actress. Went for the casting, kinda cool and stupid. They took my picture and ask me to introduce myself. after that... hmmph.. the face expression of ** happy!!** ** sAD!!**~ **AnGry~** ** scArEd**

they asked me to act right after that!! U TAU TAK!! act!! .. OK.. ACT!! zZZ.. haha. so i did that!

This is the situation,

Your ex bf is a mobster. And now he is trying to kill you~ you need help! so.. u went to ur best friend. ** u got to be scared, irritated, angry, sad, pissed off" ( how u want me to act so many things.. ZZzz)

Dunno how's my acting. hope it will be good. :)





ps: you owe me an answer. dateline. after ur exam :P.

No comments: