Monday, June 8, 2009

weird

weird me!! is 3.28 in the morning. and i am still awake!! sitting in front of the computer blogging ( having my roti telur dan teh tarik in the same time) IS WEIRD!! I should be sleeping.. not blogging and is 3.28 IN THE MORNING!! ...

AND THIS IS NOT THE WEIRDEST thing!!

THE WEIRDEST IS...

I AM ACTUALLY SAYING I AM WEIRD JUST BECAUSE I AM STILL AWAKE AND U DONT THINK IS WEIRD AT ALL... AHAHAHA.. ( not funny -.-)

So lame..

Anyway, i just cant figure out why i am still awake.. and what is the reason i am not sleeping.. hmmph..

1. i am not rushing for assignment.. hmmph
2. i am not like my few friends there, studying for their finals..
3. i am not hungry ( told u, i have roti telur + teh tarik)

zZZ.. i just have the thought to blog. blog with my super chun Caelish * is english + malay +chinese which only find in caely's mind*

Ohh yea~ something to share. is just a random thought. Do u know coffee stain / tea stain? is like.. u drink a cup of coffee. then u forgot to wash the cup. after few hours, u will see the stain there and it can't be remove~ right?

Now, we put the situation on you. Just imagine your stomach is the cup. and u drink cup of coffee. Will there be stain in ur stomach?? LoL.. i am still finding a person to answer this question.

Previous question is the fish one. An old fish died. then where is the corpse?. coz this fish die naturally, fishes don't eat dead fish. So, what will happened to the fish? just think la. but only 2 person answer it logically!~ hehe


------------------------------------Randomie-------------------
ps : randomie- founder's of indomie


I love tall girl. * it sounds pretty wrong*
I don't really like shorty * someone people will kill me after this post*
I love shorty being my friends * it makes me feel good!!*
I feel good coz I am one of the shorty. :O~

happy?? hehe..


signing the viva contract later!! can't wait!!!!!


ps.. is white. i think.. and.. it depends :)


EVERYONE DISLIKE VIVA~~


Ohh yea..

karmun. i miss u~ :)


Yoke mun, i love you~

Sooi kee, hope for u. ( silky girl ads~~) hope for him~ brave for her~

Kawei, i just can't wait to see you

suk ting, if i dont add u in. U will "gill" me!!

Stefanie, GO NS LA U!! hahaha~


WHERE IS ALL MY GIRL FRIENDS!!!


+*__ i miss u__ *+

No comments: