Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Chocolate.


:)... I don't really take chocolate.. This is all because of my family.

My so called healthy family.. don't buy this things. If we (me and my sister) want to have something like chocolate, soft drink, sweet... all those junk food~~~ we have to take out our own money and buy. Since young, i don't take milk chocolate coz it is too milky~~ white chocolate. terlampau milky!! but i love it. What's the best chocolate for me? black chocolate.. yes, i love black chocolate. That's why i can't turn fairer even though i had put on millions of whitening mask on my face!!

There was a nice girl passed a pack of chocolate to me yesterday. It was... BUENO!! LoL.. i never take that before. and now.. it is still in my freezer~ I don't want to take it. not because i don't like it but is just.. LoL. she is too sweet. i don't want to spoil it~~ xD..


Too sweet to take~~~ xD

No comments: