Sunday, August 10, 2008

My stars~~

Mood: low..
Task on hand: watching tong sam fong bou~ (溏心风暴 1 and 2)

Who are the celebrities u love? LoL.. for me.. i got lots.. hehe.. luckily not bf.. if not. i really terrible.



黎诺懿

he is one of my favorite. lol.. he just too innocent.. hehe.. the reason i like him is because of that la!! haha..
somemore. he is quite handsome. wahahaha





佘诗曼

She is the most special girl i ever watch.. pretty~~ sexy!! wow!! This is what i call woman!




方大同

i know he looks a bit nerdy~~ but.. lol. don't you think he is cute~~ hehe. And the songs he create and sing are just wonderful!!


林保仪

very old de lo!! but still very man~~hehe.. if you love to watch TVB drama series then he will be the 1st u love!



赵微

A China girl with big eyes and smiley face. And she will be the huan zhu ge ge in my heart for ever and ever.





Charlize Theron

no why. just because she is sexy~~ and hot in hancock?





Jessica Alba!!

She is the hottest among all.
but too bad too hot. it burns my hand~~ xD

FYI~~

Mr T. W.

I prefer good guys who are naughty in it. hehe.. :P

so..
are you 1 of them?




posted by CaeLy


No comments: