Thursday, August 21, 2008

A try

Hey ya.. guess what. i have watched 21~~ is awesome..

I don't like to repeat wad people say.. after they watched the movie, the 1st thing they say in their blog is not how nice the movie but. the characters inside are hot, cute, handsome.. but u know what.. BEN CAMBELL in 21 is super hot!! i love the scene he make love with the girl. hahaha. super hot!

Sooi kee is the one who ask me out for this movie. anyway, is a big surprise when i see her!! she is like.. wow~ hot. haha. i rarely see her wearing a sleeveless shirt~ anyway, good try soi kei!

After the movie, we went to forever 21. At 1st, we plan to get ourselves pair of sunglasses~ too bad it is out of stock. so, we try on some clothes and guess what we did inside.

cam-whoring!!! ..

this is my 1st time doing that, haha.. i think this will be my 1st and last time. xp.. is not really good to take picz in fitting room. however. try for once is ok~

There is another surprise on that day, saw Xian and Alwin in 1u~ so after everything, I had overnite in hui xian's house. thankz for the night. ham yu jie jie. hehehhe.. xD...

picz time~~


blekz!



BOO!!



i dunno what i am doing at that moment~~


This is a random 1~


mirror. mirror hang on wall.. when my braces off from me?



okok.. i think is time for me to stop doing this!


but.. can i have 1 more?


i dont think the previous 1 look good. lets take again~


should let the fun continue~


ohh yea~~ is a polka dotz dress~


big polka dots!


this is what we call innocent!
shit caely pls~




i love her long and scar less legs!!


hot..


cool


her big big chicken chop! and she finish the whole set!
wad a big eater!



i have got my payment from pentax! yea. but i am still short of 120 ringgit for my tuition fees~ who cares

when boat near to the pier, the boat will be straight!!
船到桥头自然直!!

and that's why this attitude kill me~ haizz

No comments: