Thursday, August 7, 2008

The new Task






I am now officially the new chef of my family. Mum is not going to enjoy her life at home anymore and now she opened a shop. The reasons she gave me 1. Economic not good.. have to earn money when I still able to. 2. Bored at home. 3. U 2 ( me and my sis) keep on making me mad of something, cant stand it. LoL.. Since i am now the chef, sure got plenty recipe to try. and my test subject will be.... SEE YEN LIN a.k.a. the not so smart but dumb sister** blekzx. i am mean. but only to her* We had our 2 people steamboat on last Sunday. It turns out. pretty well. :) Then on Monday, we had PONG TEH Chicken which is a baba & nyonya dish...

the following days, 家常便饭 will do.. an anchovies soup with vegetable, fried vegetable and eggs/ chicken.. sometimes non halal abit lo. xD..






tofu. fish. and the balls~~


HaHA.. she asked me to deleted it. yes i did. with a copy saved.




vegetable


maid of the day~~

We love this very much.. beside all this, we had squid, tomatoes, chicken and so on~~ haha it was a late dinner. at 11 pm. haha. xD

No comments: