Monday, August 11, 2008

NATIONAL SERVICE

2.00p.m. Monday. Sunny.

Having lunch in Garden palace with kinz, wai yew, and geoffrey. Suddenly, a message from karmun..

** di di di di**
"dear, Ns name list come out de!!!"

Very suprise. called yoke mun and asked her to check for me.

After a few minutes, she called back and said..

"tahniah, anda telah terpilih sebagai pelatih khidmat negara sesi 6 2009"

FUCK!!! I GOT IN!!

MOther fucker!! lottery also didnt kena consolation prize. now NS..
not to say i hate it or what. but the time is so not right. i plan to work at that period of time
and go for stewardess (SIA) interview. now!! NS ruined my plan..

But what to do. just hope that i can get the 1st batch.. i will apply for that. .. XP

Just dont understand. i am so hyper active still want me to be there for wad? nuts meh... zzZ..
really suprise that egg yolk gang didnt kena.. they should go fot that more than me!!

Besides me, Phuay Huang, Hui Lin, Wei Chun, Dao Shen.. even U jean also.. masuk!! sei mou..

haizz. i just hope that everything will be fine..

good sleep? no more..

No comments: