Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Confession~

Yupz. i have did it again~



Paiseh


eh~~ and what happened at the end is. i got rejected AGAIN~





i told that guy i got a crush on him. And i am doing that not because i am desperate to be with him or wad. but juz telling out my felling. ( if u understand me. U noe what i mean here)

wahahha.. u might ask me. I wont blush /embarrassed /shame meh? confess to a guy wor some more. got rejected that kind. Come on. I am a girl. of coz i will. Plus i got rejected k! But what i can do beside smile and take it?


Very hard to explain how i feel~ cause i just know him for 2 weeks and i think that i got a crush on him 2 days before i confessed. ehh~~ I dont feel bad when he said sorry. Why ah?


Anyway. just take this post as a joke. However, for girls, take it as a lesson.



DONT CONFESS BEFORE YOU KNOW HIM WELL AND ..
DONT BE LIKE ME LA~~ ZZzz..

No comments: