Sunday, December 21, 2008

Hey ya~~ for those who saw me in guardian (one u) on this weekend.. LoL. you should know how funny my uniform was.. It is something like a nurse uniform but with a black pants~

Uniform is still all right. The funniest thing is i am selling WHISPER. yupz!! W-H-I-S-P-E-R!!
hahaha.. i got to persuade my customer to buy it by showing them the pad ( open jor geh) how slim it is la. washable or not la~~ last but not least demostration.

Procedure
1. placed Whisper ultra on my right hand side and Brand X on my left~
2. poured 12ml of blue dye into each cups (whisper cup and brand x cup).
3. Poured the liquid in each cup onto each pad in the same time.
4. Result shown.

I got 2 rows of Whisper and a small mountain of whisper jumbo on the 1st day~~
Count stock also make me crazy jor.


Whisper ~~


This is soft free. not Whisper~~ lol


This is the Whisper Ultra Over night.
very slim~~


Whisper cup~


Brand X cup

Conclusion
Whisper's absorbency power is 5 times stronger compare to other brands~
So.. try one today and get it from ME!!!!

No comments: