Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Past tense ~

Last day of 2008.. (how fast) .. I am going to spend today with my colleagues inside a restaurant. (sad case).

I am just a part timer but i can't even get a leave on today~ Which make me feel terrible and wanted to kill my manager!

But we must also stand at people's point of view and think for them. He is the manager. if he allowed 1 part timer to get a leave that day, how about others? Unfair ma...

Sooi kee asked me to go clubbing with her tonight. I hope i can make it. Blinkz~~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look back what happened this year.

Compare to last year, i would say that this year is a meaningless year. SPM is annoying. Friends are all bad people. Especially you. LALA MELON. Have been lots of places but the place i wanna go most is still Vietnam~ and yea. a backpack wey~ blink. blink



Angeline's wedding. Awesome i will say. How much u wanna wish them to be happy forever. Got myself a date that night, thanks hui lin~ i love you! haha




Kyocelona night was awesome. But hey guys. next time don't hit my head and pull my hair anymore.


My birthday. aikz.. dunno what to say. but i am not happy with that. It is more to a gathering than a birthday party.





Penang trip. Yupz. i went for that trip but didnt post up anything about it here coz i think that it is not neccessary. The trip is kinda bullshit. zzZ~~ Nothing which i can keep it as memory.




Went prom. but it is a waste of money. ( sorry for saying that, don't blame me please~~) personal reason for that.


Swt case. i dunno what i said. which make them laugh till like tat~


I love u silly via~


wahaha.. she took my hat!

Christmas eve /christmas, spent with hui xian and li ching. Thankz for that babes~ if u 2 arent, i would get another meaningless christmas. (didn't go to church. But yea i know u will pray for me, Angeline~)


My beloved boy boy~
Got myself a very chun boy boy~~ Kah hoo.. LoL. hope that you will still stand with me when i got rejected again. wahhaa..
Ps:/ i am still single and available~ wahahah.. swt case~


Form 1
wing chung kevin sooi kee caely
kin meng hui lin yin shern and geoffrey.


Form 2


form 3




form 5


I paint the kitchen!! common. is super clean! hehee

SCOUTS~
I would say i atleast do something for this uniform unit and myself. I tried my best to contribute what i have and learn what i can learn from it. So. no regret for joining it.



siew li sk~


The gang..

interact~


ka wei~

Yoke. aka egg yolk


the prom queen in my heart.
and the best dressed on tat night!
I voted for u guys k!

Study. School Friends.

I would like to thank everyone who accompany me during my secondary years. No matter we are enermy, friend, stranger... I appreciate that you used to appear in my life~ :)...

I love ixora eventhough we got lots of gangs inside. :)

No comments: