Friday, December 19, 2008

destiny

Do you believe in destiny.
I mean.. something like.. fated~

I went PC fair last Sunday with these 2 girls, XIan and Kitt.
After that, i didnt go home straight away by taxi. But waiting for bus to nzx.

Yupz. i got the waitress job and the salary is good.. On my 1st day, the manager passed me to one of the captain. He is a very funny guy. The 1st word he said to me was.

Do u still remember me?
I replied. No. Do i know you.
then he starts with his story... He said he saw me waiting for bus on Sunday. He thinks that i am a smoker coz i didnt change my seat even though there are a bunch of malay guys smoking behind. ( ps:// i changed my seat 5 minz later) Then only he knows that i cant stand that too...
But the funniest part is. He feel curious on me. He thought that i am a malay at 1st but after a short while he thinks that i might be a chinese due to my very china action.

We took the same bus and drop off in the same place. i don't remember him but he did.
What a special guy. isn't it?

LoL..

No comments: