Thursday, December 18, 2008

Prom night?

I am very lazy to talk about the prom~~ very very lazy.
Well, i last minute only plan to go prom. which is a day b4 the prom. So, i got nothing. and i just have 15 hours to shop for wad i wan... hehe~


Prom pictures

Thanks to yuen yeng~~ for the last minute transport offer~ thank you so much!!!


She is the 1st person i meet in taman sea!!
WOW!!


My lou poh~~ but.. why i feel like we divorced jor geh?


pop pop~



A hug before it ends~~


Blink Blink~~!!


Here she is. the gorgeous 1~~ blink blink~


A photo of the ladies~


This pic makes me look short and fat~


The gentlemen~


HOO RAY!!


WAh SEY~


My table~ a last minute 1~ but. i dont enjoy the food wor~~


Thankz for everything weiZ~


MY beloved frenz~
AND I WANT MORE PICZ!!!!
HAHAHA!!


LADIES~~


Kinda like this~ coz. i look slim finally~ fiuZZZ~~


I cant get a pair of shoes which suit my dress. so got to put on old shoes.. and it is not matching~~ zzZ~~ anyway, who cares~ u can see tat clearly at night meh~ hahaha!!
what has passed, passed~ so. worry about ur future is better than keeping and figuring wad is the mistakes u have did.


Currently working in NZX ( niu che shui a.k.a. ngao che shui) as a waitress in a steamboat restaurant (100'c) . It is a not bad restaurant. Come and visit me when u are free~ :)

No comments: